Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Horchow Now

I am so excited about this news- Horchow, the amazing upscale furniture company, as launched a new line called Horchow Now.  This line still has the well designed pieces we are used to from Horchow but is at a "value price".  

I immediately began searching through their website and came up with some of my favorite picks!

Love the detail of this office collection

I've had a serious coral obsession lately...

I love this shade of green- especially with black and white decor


Amazing colors





1 comment:

  1. That office desk is amazing! I love the design on it..so chic! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...