Monday, March 11, 2013

Pottery Barn Lookalike!

Pottery Barn's Lorraine upholstered arm chair is a classic beauty.  Clean lines, rich tufted upholstery- what's not to love?!
Lorraine Armchair
Pottery Barn Lorraine Armchair

Current Price: $399.00

Look what I found over at Home Decorators!  With a more squared off back and darker leg finish it's still a pretty close match!  I actually like the silver nail head on the Home Decorators chair better than the darker nail head on the PB version.
Becca Nailhead Dining Chair
Home Decorators Becca Nailhead Dining Chair

Current Price $143




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...