Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday : J.Crew Liberty Collection

I'm changing things up this Fashion Friday with a current fashion trend and how it can translate to home decor.  J.Crew recently collaborated with the British print house Liberty.  Liberty is all about small, colorful floral prints.
via What Would Jen Wear

Here's a really great board from the super stylish fashion blogger Jen of What Would Jen Wear!  She actually did a whole post about the Liberty line here.

I'm always interested in how fashion and home decor influence each other.  Fun floral prints are a great way to bring some spring into your home!  Here are some of my favorite floral pieces inspired by Liberty!



What do you guys think of floral prints?


3 comments:

  1. Kelly this is awesome!! I love how fashion can translate into interior design. I just love these posts :P They are so fun and you are so talented :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of the support Lauren! Your blog is looking great :-)

      Delete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...