Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday : Pink Peonies

This weeks Fashion Friday has been inspired by Rachel Parcell's blog Pink Peonies.  I chose Rachel's look "Holiday Looks with Lulus.com" which is sleek and classic with a touch of glamour and I wanted to convey that in my design.   
  I chose pieces that I felt were very classic designs but then added some glamour and luxury with the chandelier, animal print rug and velvet fabric on the sofa.



Lampsplus Barrister Crystal Black Velvet Sofa
Pottery Barn Sabine Spindle Armchair
Horchow Chloe Coffee Table
Wisteria Chinese Garden Stool- Gold
Rugs USA Safari Zebra Grey Rug
World Market Metal Tristan Pedestal Table
Overstock Albert Convex Black Mirror
Ballard Designs Natalie 6-Light Chandelier
Zara Home Aurelia Tray
Etsy ShopCityGirl White & Gold Vase
Etsy Pillowfightpdx Black and White Trellis Velvet Pillow
Etsy Woodyliana Belgian Velvet Wildberry Pillow and Fuji Modern Onyx Pillow



Want to be featured for Fashion Friday?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...