Friday, January 18, 2013

Fashion Friday : A Little Dash of Darling

Today is the first edition of "Fashion Friday".  Every week I will search out a fashion blogger that I follow, choose an outfit and then create a mood board inspired by them.  Today I am featuring the very talented Caitlin from A Little Dash of Darling.  I absolutely adore her blog and love her style.  I chose her "Pastel Prep" look for my mood board.
I loved the combination of navy, mint, and bubble gum pink used in a classic, put-together look.




World Market Nico Arch Mirror
Lamps Plus Mercury Glass Triple Gourd Lamp
Crate And Barrel Jules Small Accent Table
West Elm Textured Dip Bowl
Ballard Designs Manchester Sofa
Wayfair Dash and Alberts Striped Rug
Caitlin Wilson Pillows Mint Fretwork, Mint Fleur Chinoise, and Gold Dot Pillow
Imports from Marrakesh Pink Pouf


Want to be featured for Fashion Friday?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I recently started a fashion blog and have thought it would be fun to do the opposite and assemble an outfit based on a room, so I love this idea you have done!

    xoxo
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...